Thursday, February 21, 2008

Food and Health


FILIPINO ROLL
[Illustration]

Ingredients
1 sweet green pepper
2 onions
1 lb. Hamburg steak
1 cup bread crumbs
1 egg
2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
5 or 6 slices of bacon

Sauce
1 cup tomato soup
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup water
Method--Wash the pepper and remove the seeds, add onions and chop together. Mix with meat, breadcrumbs and well beaten
Author
Anonymous
Categories
Cooking, Health
Language
English
Word count
10,127
Excerpt

general run-down condition. I could not sleep, rest or work, and was quite unfit to do even light household tasks. A friend told me about your Vegetable Compound and I in my turn truly recommend it, as my severe symptoms vanished and I am better in every way. I do my own work, look after my children and see to chickens, a cow, and my garden. I also recommend it for young girls who are weak and rundown, as my 16-year-old daughter has taken it and is quite her own gay self again."
MRS. FRED. WILEY,
Viscount, Saskatchewan.

No comments:

Post a Comment